Please check our Availability calendar to see what dates we have free at the moment. To discuss a booking or to ask us some questions, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are the owners and we do take bookings directly. We do not charge a separate booking fee – and all the costs – ie cleaning, bedding and heating are included.
Please note that filling out this form is only an enquiry, you are not tied into a booking yet. A booking is confirmed once a deposit has been paid.
Booking Enquiry Form:
Prices for Walmsley House range from £450 to £1450 per week, dependent on season. We do take long weekend bookings from October-May. Please contact us for exact prices and to discuss your requirements. We are very happy to accommodate special requests where we can and many people use the house for extended family get-togethers and special events. So far we have had 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th and 80th birthday parties here as well as Silver and Golden wedding anniversary celebrations! The house is ideal for extended families with children and we have good contacts with caterers locally should you wish to organise catering.
- During the most popular months of July & August we do have to stick to a Saturday changeover, however at other times of the year we can normally be more flexible.
- Included in the price is a full set of bed linen, tea towels & dishcloths, gas, and electricity. Please note we do not supply towels.
- The house sleeps 12, and this number must not be exceeded. Infants are included in this grouping.
- There is a cot & mattress in the house, but please note we do not provide bedding or linen for it.
- A well-behaved dog is welcome and up to 1 are included in the price, but please restrict it to downstairs and keep it off the furniture. One more extra dog may be allowed subject to discussion on booking. The garden is relatively dog proof!
The Booking Process:
- We require a 50% deposit to secure a booking and we require the deposit 10 days after a verbal booking is made. The balance payment must be received 8 weeks prior to your arrival date.
- Correspondence confirming dates and prices will be sent on receiving the deposit, and to confirm the receipt of the balance.
- If you have to cancel your holiday having paid the deposit, it will be at our discretion as to whether we allow it to be used against another booking. This will also be dependent on whether we can re-let.
- Should you have to cancel your holiday after you have paid the full amount, we will only refund the balance of payment IF we are able to re-let the property.
- If we do not receive either the deposit or the balance of payment within the specified time we reserve the right to re-let the property, and in the case of the balance payment to retain the deposit. We will however do what we can to contact you before taking any measures to re-let.
- We charge a Good Housekeeping Deposit of £250. We ask for this to be paid a week in advance of your arrival. On receiving the bond, we will issue you with the key details. The bond is to cover any accidental damage etc. Full details of the charge, if any, will be sent to you. Deposits will be returned within a fortnight of vacating the house.